WHO WE ARE
Global MSC Security's independent advice, knowledge of security technology, deployment, funding and audit is trusted by public bodies, like Sutton Safer Partnership Service, Merton Council, Traffic Wales, Bristol City, Weymouth and Portland Borough, Cherwell and Aylesbury Vale District Councils, the Universities of Bristol and the West of England and by private companies, such as DAS Insurers and The Prudential, as well as by private individuals with valuable properties to protect.
MSC can deliver independent and the best possible results for your security investment. As a potential investor in CCTV, access control systems, manned guarding and other physical security measures, you need to know many things. You need to:
• Know their timing and phasing
• Know how to specify all of the above
• Know how to measure the system's effectiveness
• Know how many cameras, of what type and where are needed
• Know how to comply with all of the relevant legislation
• Know how to manage the installation and training the operatives
• Know the costs of every element of your integrated security solution - not just the up-front capital expenditure, but the service charges and running costs
• Know how to apply for funding
• Be sure that your system delivers the right results and the best value
The combination of our law enforcement, architectural, engineering and IT backgrounds and our many years of working with organisations like yours, means that you get the integrated security solution that you need at the most effective possible price.